- Harden Constructors Inc. offers Design/Build services to provide a turnkey single-source approach to planning, Architectural design and commercial construction services. We accept absolute accountability for the Architecture, Engineering and commercial construction of your project. Through strategic alliances with many of the region’s top Architectural and Engineering firms, we coordinate a team of experienced Design/Build professionals with skills tailored to the requirements of the project.
From feasibility studies through final occupancy, the design/build team provides a cost-effective, efficient, streamlined partnership that provides more effective communication with our clients. Harden Constructors Inc. has always taken a team approach in our general contracting endeavors. Our teams seamlessly interact to develop plans, specifications, preliminary budgets, and schedules.
Design/Build Advantages Include:
- Single Point-of-Contact through all phases from Design, Engineering, Permitting and Contracting serving the Texas & Louisiana area.
- Design and construction services under one contract
- Subcontractor expertise can be obtained in design process
- Fast-Track time savings through simultaneously executing design and construction
- Delivery of quality end-product at maximum cost effectiveness
- Lower costs to the client through early cost evaluation and continuous monitoring
- Informed client involvement, reduced complication and clearer communication
- Balance of function, code adherence, appearance and economic factors
- Risk transfer from Owner to Design/Builder
As the master builder, Harden Constructors Inc. produces design documents that are error free and complete. All designs performed and sealed by registered Architects and professional Engineers, including but not limited to geotechnical, civil, traffic, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers.
We prepare cost estimates at several phases during the process, while also advising on alternative design approaches and building systems. We continually monitor the project schedule, looking ahead for potential roadblocks and develop solutions before problems or delays arise.